Advertisement

AKADarkfire's Weight Loss Journey! Reset Week 2 - Heading in the Right Direction!

AKADarkfire's Weight Loss Journey! Reset Week 2 - Heading in the Right Direction! Hi i'm Dave, AKA Darkfire and this is the beginning of my weight loss journey. Join me for the next 12 weeks as I go from being a big ol' tub o' lard to a not so big tub ;)

I've joined up to "Do The Unthinkable" which is a diet/workout service from Musclefoods, a company that provides quality food at pretty resonable prices. Hashtagnotsponsored.

I'll be receiving a box of food every week for the next 12 weeks and walking 1 to 2 times a day for the first 6ish weeks and seeing how well this regime works for someone like me.

#weightlossjourney #healthyliving #diet

Weight loss,diet,musclefood,do the unthinkable,healthy eating,meal delivery,12 week transformation,fat,obese,overweight,excersise,walking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments