Advertisement

What I Spend in a WEEK! 22 Year old living in LONDON

What I Spend in a WEEK! 22 Year old living in LONDON HEY MY BABES
Welcome back. Today i'm sharing with you what I spent this week as a 22 YEAR OLD living in LONDON! Soooo I hope you enjoy seeing what I spend my money on lol. I pretty much spend all my money on transport as you can see loool. Obviously what I spend in a week varies and this week it just so happens that none of my bills or rent came out but if you'd like a realistic overview of like rent in London and bills etc then let me know and i'll pick the week where all my bills come out!

MY TOP -

VLOG CHANNEL-

T W I T T E R-
I N S T A G R A M-
S N A P C H A T- imhereforever
F A C E B O O K-
B L O G-

1 HOUR SONG CHALLENGE! -
WHAT I GOT FOR MY 22ND BIRTHDAY! -


­­­­­­­­__


­­­­­­­­__


WANNA SEND ME SOMETHING?!
Emily Canham
The Corner,
1 Richmond Mews,
London,
W1D 3DA

This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.


BUSINESS ENQUIRIES-
Emily.canham@thecornerlondon.com

DIRECT ENQUIRIES-
millenial money
Info@EmilyCanham.co.uk

CAMERA I USE:

Until Next Time,

M. Xx

what i spend in a week,what i spent in a week,what i spend in a week in London,budgeting in london,how much I spend in a week,what I spend in a week as a 22 year old,what i spend in a week as a 21 year old,what i spend,what i spent this week,what i spend in a week nyc,millennial money,living in london,university in london,rent in london,realistic what i spend in a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments