Advertisement

The Change In The Relationship With Our children | My Spouse is Cheating Series | A Wife's Testimony

The Change In The Relationship With Our children | My Spouse is Cheating Series | A Wife's Testimony Hello! Yes, my spouse is really cheating on me. In this video, I try to detail how the relationship with my children changed with my unfaithful husband. Due to the relationship that he is currently having with this other woman, their once happy and carefree relationship has become strained and distant. There have been some improvements since I confronted him, but before that episode, our children had almost ceased to exist for my husband, at least that is how I saw it. He was their primary caretaker for the first part of their lives but then he had to leave and work away from home. His relationship with this new woman has been going on for less than a year, but during that time she began to take the place of our own children in his heart. This has been the most difficult thing for me to watch and explain.

I will be including some resources that I found best explained what is happening to my husband. I hope this particular resource helps you find some answers as well. I AM NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED with this resource, I just found it helpful for me so I'm sharing:

MARRIAGE HELPER WEBSITE



MARRIAGE HELPER YouTube channel, filled with great and informative videos:



They have plenty of blog entries about affairs including the stages of an affair and what to expect. Warning: If you call expecting to talk to someone helpful, don't hold your breath, I was ushered directly to a $500 course which I can't afford, but their website and youtube channel have a lot of good information in case you can't afford the seminars as well.

I hope this resource gives you some of the answers you are looking for.

Message me, I'd love to help if I can...

Remember: Give God the Glory and He will change your life :)

Reach out to me on Facebook:


Reach out to me on Pinterest:

infidelity,unfaithful,unfaithful husbands,unfaithful spouse,cheating spouses,marital affairs,extramarital affairs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments