Advertisement

This Dust Collector Saw Sucks

This Dust Collector Saw Sucks As we grow the things get seem to get in our way on a daily basis Equipment, Cords and DUST! Now while all these things are difficult tackle all at once. Last night I decided to design a mobile dust collector miter saw. Wait till the end to see a slow motion of the sawdust. Having this dust collection system at our woodshop with help so much and I hope all you DYI rs out there learn how to build one for yourself as well!

I wasn't sure at first how I wanted to film this one and at first I was planning on making it as a how to video but after replaying all the footage back I realized that all that you need to know even the measurements of the cabinet I made are all really easy to follow along without me having to narrate. So I decided even though I am not a fan of time lapse video at all that it would be fun to instead do a version of time lapse that I think looks really cool. I hope you enjoy this weeks video, its my favorite thus far!

website


time lapse,how to build,mobile dust collector,mobile dust collector miter saw,dust collection,dust filter,diy dust filter,dust collector filter,woodshop dust filter,woodshop dust collection filter,woodshop air filter,diy,woodworking,grinwood,dust collector,woodshop,sawdust,cyclone,dust,do it yourself,bob Clarizio,bantam built,bantam build,vlog,bantam,miter,saw,collector,wood,vacuum,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments