Advertisement

The Different Sessions - Ep.5: Dance Of Colours

The Different Sessions - Ep.5: Dance Of Colours This is the fifth Episode of my new video series that I like to call
"The Different Sessions"

The whole project consists of some of my original compositions and arrangements, and it will be revealed to you on a weekly basis, every Wednesday.
Every episode will feature one or more special guests that I do admire, both for their remarkable musical abilities and personality.
Different guests for different styles on each episode, that contributed and helped me to describe different periods of my life in the most musical way.

I hope you enjoy "The Different Sessions"

Episode 5 - Dance of Colors
Guests: Dimitris Sevdalis, Giannis Zarias, Villis Kabadais, Dimitris Klonis



*Recorded and Filmed at Studio in Verba
(
*Recorded, Mixed,Mastered by Chris Zantioti (
*Filmed by Alkis Dimos & Panos Vassilopoulos
(
(
*Edited by Alkis Dimos
*Bass rec & video: Villis Kabadais

Colours

Post a Comment

0 Comments