Advertisement

Rakis Food Service owner share how their business started with only P2,000 as capital | My Puhunan

Rakis Food Service owner share how their business started with only P2,000 as capital | My Puhunan Rakis Food Service owner Belen Rabanal and her husband Rocky Rabanal share how their business started with only P2,000 as capital, and how the food venture emerged from food cart to an established eatery business.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#Business

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan December 28 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,January 4 2020,20200104news,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Rakis Food Service,Belen Rabanal,Rocky Rabanal,eatery business,food cart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments