Advertisement

Plants at Costco Wholesale | Cheap Big ZZ Plant & Fiddle Leaf Fig

Plants at Costco Wholesale | Cheap Big ZZ Plant & Fiddle Leaf Fig My mom has been telling me about Costco having Giant Houseplants and had to go check out the Fiddle Leaf Figs and ZZ Plants.
If there are any giant houseplants at your costco please let me know!!!



Etsy:
Instagram:
Email: ErikaLodesplants@gmail.com
My PO Box:
Erika Lodes
11024 Balboa Blvd #145
Granada Hills, CA 91344

HOUSEPLANTS,House Plants,HousePlants Care,How To Care Houseplants,How to House Plants,Houseplant Propagation,How to Take Care of Houseplants,Houseplants Beginners,2020 Houseplant Shopping,houseplants cheap near me,Cheap Houseplants near me,where to get houseplants,rare houseplant unboxing,houseplants ebay,buying plants online,rare plants,popular houseplants,etsy plants,houseplant shop 2020,houseplant tour 2020,february houseplants,

Post a Comment

0 Comments