Advertisement

Inmate Nathan Sumrall`s plea for outside help from Parchman (Mississippi State Pen. )

Inmate Nathan Sumrall`s plea for outside help from Parchman (Mississippi State Pen. ) Please watch this video and share it. Please write me with your phone number so I can call you from the pay phone I don't have my own phone or access to a cell phone atm. Read my book and check out my author page amazon.com/author/nathansumrall and watch my other you tube videos. I need your help. I also need someone to put these5 videos together for me and tree post it: this is bigger than prison and Mississippi, just watch my other videos. Oprah herself will be in this before its over with, I need your help to get this off the ground.

inmate,Parchman,Nathan Sumrall,mdoc,help,prison,inhumane treatment,plea for help,Mississippi,m.s.p.,Mississippi State Prison,kdp,M.C.C.F.,Marshal County Correctional Facility,prisoner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments