Advertisement

I'm Pregnant | 14 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound and Belly Bump

I'm Pregnant | 14 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound and Belly Bump Huge personal announcement: I'm pregnant! My husband and I are so excited. I'm 14 weeks pregnant, and in this video, I show my ultrasound pictures and my 14 weeks pregnant belly bump. This is my second child/pregnancy.

I hope to release more maternity nursing lectures as I progress through my pregnancy, and I'll also update with occasional pregnancy vlog videos talking about my experience, things I've learned, pregnancy tips, and more.

We'll still be uploading our usual nursing lectures and anatomy lectures, too.

#pregnant
#pregnancy
#14weekspregnant
#bellybump

Website:
More Videos:
Nursing Gear:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Popular Playlists:

NCLEX Reviews:
Fluid & Electrolytes:
Nursing Skills:

I'm pregnant,pregnancy announcement,14 weeks pregnant,14 weeks pregnant ultrasound,14 weeks pregnant belly,14 weeks pregnant what to expect,nurse sarah pregnant,maternitiy nursing,huge announcement,#nurse,nurse,registerednursern,pregnant belly bump,a day in the life,prenancy bump,pregnancy belly,pregnancy vlog,pregnant vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments