Advertisement

I died to the player with the MOST WINS in Fortnite then added him after... (I confronted him)

I died to the player with the MOST WINS in Fortnite then added him after... (I confronted him) I died to the player with the MOST WINS in Fortnite then added him after... (I confronted him)
πŸ”” Subscribe
πŸ”₯ Twitter
πŸ”₯ Instagram
πŸ”₯ Twitch
πŸ”₯ Tik Tok @Formula

Check him out on Twitch:

I died to the player with the MOST WINS in Fortnite then added him after... (I confronted him) This streamer has the most wins in Fortnite and he killed me then I confronted him after...

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,most wins in fortnite,most wins in a row fortnite,most wins,wins,win,win fortnite,player,fortnite player,best fortnite player,streamer,fortnite streamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments