Advertisement

Fun with Reversals, YouTube block Our Comments! Do you hear it! #ReverseSpeech #BOI

Fun with Reversals, YouTube block Our Comments! Do you hear it! #ReverseSpeech #BOI I did a reversal to show that YouTube is blocking comments without permission, even if I approved them they still block a lot of them and I want to respond.I dislike how they are targeting us for spreading the truth about Blood over Intent.Blood is proof of life and the creator requires proof of life. Do/Research Blood over Intent, stand firm in the truth.To do Blood over Intent,write in paper "I intend to bring forth Heaven on Earth for the Benefit of all and release us all from bondage." Put a few drops of blood on it while filming it and post it on YouTube, tag,title and description Blood over Intent.

#ReverseSpeech

Post a Comment

0 Comments