Advertisement

COYOTE SIGHTING right outside the sheep barn!!! Vlog 222

COYOTE SIGHTING right outside the sheep barn!!! Vlog 222 My worst nightmare is seeing a coyote anywhere near my sheep!
First thing this morning, while my eyes were adjusting to this winter weather, I noticed a huge coyote right outside the barn (and INSIDE) the pasture where my cows were only a couple weeks ago!!

Updates on the Sandi vs Birds and nesting in my garage door chain... DID MY STICKY TAPE WORK?
And another update on the lambs you all saw being born last month!
#coyotes #sheep #sheepbarn

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

*NEW*⬇️⬇️
Mail:
PO BOX 402
Hensall, ON Canada
N0M 1X0

coyote sighting outside the sheep barn,why my sheep stay in a barn,keeping sheep safe from predators,sheep farming in the winter,sheep farming,feeding market lambs,how I feed market lambs,how much grain should market lambs eat,should market lambs get fed dry hay,at what weight do market lambs get shipped,

Post a Comment

0 Comments