Advertisement

EPIK Teacher | Answering Commonly Asked Questions | Living and Teaching in Korea

EPIK Teacher | Answering Commonly Asked Questions | Living and Teaching in Korea I have gotten many questions the past year and a half about EPIK, Korea, teaching, and life in Korea. This video is to provide more in-depth answers for any curious. I’ll be answering questions about :
Why I chose Korea
EPIK vs HAGWONS
Certifications for Teaching
Co-Teachers
Lesson Plans
How to teach High School
Apartments
Speaking Korean
Hardest thing about living in Korea
Lonely?



Like and subscribe^^

You can follow my travel Instagram: alexas_adventuress

For anyone who doesn’t know:
I am an English teacher through EPIK living and teaching in the Andong/Yecheon area of the Gyeongbuk Province. I created a vlog for family, friends, and anyone curious about my journey. If you have any questions for me about me, teaching, my city, or Korea, or if you have a recommendation for future videos let me know and I will try to respond as fast as I can. I hope you enjoy!^^

EPIK,EPIK teacher,common questions,EPIK life,EPIK LIFE vlog,English teacher,teach abroad,live abroad,travel,rural korea,teaching english in korea,daily vlog,EPIK korea,EPIK program Korea,EPIK Teaching in Korea,EPIK 2019,EPIK 2020,EPIK APARTMENT,EPIK vs Hagwon,EPIK coteachers,EPIK lesson plans,high school teachee,EPIK pros cons,andong,yecheon,gyeongbuk,gyeongsangbukdo,안동,예천,경북,경상북도,미국,외국인,영어,영어 선생님,원어민,영어 원어민 선생님,

Post a Comment

0 Comments