Advertisement

Doing the Outline Beat-by-Beat - THE ANT HILL - Day 5

Doing the Outline Beat-by-Beat - THE ANT HILL - Day 5 In this video, I show how I break down each post-it note from my outline, into a full 'scene' or 'sequence', by breaking down the ACTION in the scene (notice I'm not even paying attention to dialogue right now) and doing that for each and every post-it.

Each day I work on the movie, from script to screen, I'll be documenting it on video and posting it to my channel. Please subscribe to follow my journey!

Ryan McCoy is a writer first, filmmaker second, entrepreneur third. He has written and produced two feature films, and is beginning to expand out to give talks and share his experience with the next generation of young filmmakers.



You can follow him on:

Twitter:

Instagram:

SnapChat:

Facebook:

Vimeo:

SoundCloud:

Anchor:

Tumblr:

Blogspot:

podcast,vlog,youtube,bipolar,mental awareness,filmmaker,film,movies,making movies,writer,director,producer,hollywood,los angeles,california,

Post a Comment

0 Comments