Advertisement

“being you” makeup. no foundation natural makeup routine (opening up about insecurity + self love)

“being you” makeup. no foundation natural makeup routine (opening up about insecurity + self love) links:
-10% off of FRECK with code: RUTHIE
-10% off Glossier for 1st time orders (comes off @ checkout): + free shipping on all orders over $30 when you shop through my link
-HOW I grew my eyelashes and brows out! I use latisse, use my code RUTHIE for $20 off and a free dermatologist consult!
-25% off MAKE BEAUTY with code MAKERUTHIE
-10% off nudestix with code RUTHIE10
-instagram:
-my merch and earrings shop:
-i sell clothes (depop app):
-save money @ sephora + basically anywhere you shop online, I’ve used for years!
-business email: ruthiebarone@gmail.com

products:

concealer: @lauramercier flawless fusion 1.5w
setting powder: @milkmakeup
blush: @milkmakeup glow oil in flare
highlight: @fleshbeauty ripe flesh drops in aura
contour: @hudabeauty tantour light
lip: @winky_lux glimmer balm
eyes: @glossier lash slick, @glossier pro tip, @glossierplay color slide in early girl, @lauramercier caviar sticks in mystic gold + rose gold
freckles: @freck (take 10% off with my code: RUTHIE)
brow: @glossier boy brow in brown
• take 10% off 1st time @glossier orders when you shop through my link:
glossier.com/reps/ruthie

music:

FTC: this video is not sponsored. all opinions are my own. some links are referral links- that means I make a small commission from sales through the link. thank you so much for using them!

ruthie,barone,ruthie barone,natural makeup routine,makeup routine,everyday makeup,no foundation,no foundation makeup look,glossier,freck,glossier boy brow,glossier lash slick,glossier futuredew,glossier pro tip,natural makeup tutorial,natural makeup look,self love,confidence,talking about my insecurities,no foundation makeup,no foundation makeup tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments