Advertisement

ASMR Doing Your Makeup (Whispered, Personal Attention)

ASMR Doing Your Makeup (Whispered, Personal Attention) ASMR whispered video doing your makeup, lots of makeup sounds and personal attention which I hope help you relax 💤✨
ASMR Instagram:
Main Instagram:
Vlog Channel:
Etsy:
Email me for custom videos: asmrplanet@yahoo.co.uk
Mail Address:

ASMRplanet
PO Box 3655
NORWICH
NR7 7AL
United Kingdom

Equipment:
Camera:
Blue Yeti Microphone:
Microphone Covers:

The intended audience for this video is 13+.

asmr,asmr makeup haul,asmrtist,relaxing,asmr makeup sounds,tingles,whispering,whispered video,tapping,asmr lipgloss,asmr British,asmr eyeshadow,asmr swatching,asmr lipstick,for sleep,relaxation,asmr doing my makeup,asmr grwm,makeup tingles,asmr makeup roleplay,asmr doing your makeup,eyeshadow palette,asmr doing my eyeshadow,asmr get ready with me,asmr personal attention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments