Advertisement

WHY LEARNING ENGLISH MATTERS & MY STORY

WHY LEARNING ENGLISH MATTERS & MY STORY Video No.3 -Why Learning English Matters & My story.

This video was not planned. But I have received so many e-mails asking me how I improved my English and my pronouncation. So with this video, I decided to tell you my story with learning and advancing English.

In this video, I also explain why learning English is a must in this digital age. I will focus on what second language, mainly English, can do for you in your interaction with various minds (people) from other cultures and backgrounds. In this regard, I will highlight the power of variety and what you can gain from it. In my endeavour, my brother will be my special guest for this episode, who has just come back from the US and is so ready to share his experience with us.

Subtitles both in English and Turkish are available.

Enjoy.

Follow me on Instagram:

PR ve işbirlikleri için: busraakture@gmail.com

English,

Post a Comment

0 Comments