Advertisement

The (TOTALLY) Greatest Dream Date (20 sub special)

The (TOTALLY) Greatest Dream Date (20 sub special) My idea for this video was "What if I made a video where you go on a date with someone? This is the most original story I've ever made!".

All of the dialog and story was improvised.

As you may have noticed, the audio of this video does not sound particularly good.
The reason for this is because of file storage issues; I had to copy the original footage, convert it into audio and place it over the new footage.
Because of this, the audio became less good.
I did this because the original footage had to be saved in 120p and it looked bad.
I apologize for the inconvenience and hope it doesn't bother your experience.

This video took nearly 2 months to make and I hope you all enjoyed the end product.

Thank you all for watching.
Happy Holidays.
Stay epic!

special)

Post a Comment

0 Comments