Advertisement

Rahul Gandhi I have offered my assistance to help find a suitable piece of land for the new District

Rahul Gandhi I have offered my assistance to help find a suitable piece of land for the new District I have offered my assistance to help find a suitable piece of land for the new District Medical College, Wayanad
politics, news, tian chua, anwar ibrahim, azmin ali, ndtv 24x7, malaysia, pkr, keadilan, senator, washington, democracy, representative, elected, vote, election, speaker of the house, president, dc, congressperson, congresswoman, congressman, senate, house of representatives, congress, bicameralism, bicameral, united states, government, #congress-jds #RahulGandhi #SoniaGandhi coalition, jds, bs yediyurappa, karnataka bjp government, karnataka byelection results, karnataka bypoll results, karnataka bypoll, bs yediyurappa government, dk shivakumar, nbc news, donald trump

politics,news,tian chua,anwar ibrahim,azmin ali,ndtv 24x7,malaysia,pkr,keadilan,senator,washington,democracy,representative,elected,vote,election,speaker of the house,president,dc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments