Advertisement

Most Anticipated Books of 2020 | 12 DAYS OF VLOGMAS DAY 9

Most Anticipated Books of 2020 | 12 DAYS OF VLOGMAS DAY 9 In which I discuss my most anticipated book releases of 2020...

♦ LIPSTICK: Jeffree Star Poinsettia



★ Interested in buying any of these books? Purchase from The Book Depository and get free shipping! I also get a small commission:



➝ DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.



♡ PATREON:

►► All of my content will remain free, as always, but Patrons get perks that allow more interaction with my channel and content!



WHERE TO FIND ME:

► Twitter: @thoughtsontomes

► Goodreads:

► Instagram: @thoughtsontomes

► Snapchat: @thoughtsontomes

► Tumblr:

► Blog: www.thoughtsontomes.com



MORE THAN BOOKS?

★ Personal channel:

★ Instagram: @maskedandmadeup



REVIEW/BUSINESS INQUIRES

➝ Email: thoughtsontomes@gmail.com

➝ Review Policy:

booktube,readables,bookables,book,review,goodreads,book haul,thoughts on tomes,thoughtsontomes,most anticipated releases of 2020,most anticipated books of 2020,most anticipated 20202,

Post a Comment

0 Comments