Advertisement

I SENT A PIC TO A GUY AFTER FIRST DATE & he disappeared

I SENT A PIC TO A GUY AFTER FIRST DATE & he disappeared Hi! I’m Silver. To be honest, I don’t have much luck when it comes to love. Somehow it never works for me!
I’m 18 years old, and I’ve dated a bunch of guys, though only one time it has evolved into a serious relationship. This was 3 years ago, and I was fully in love with that guy. I thought we were a very special couple cause we were each other’s first ones. We had a strong connection that I had never felt before with someone else. Everything was great… at least for me. I’m not looking for the most attractive person in the universe, just please don’t catfish me.
Later, two weeks ago I met this sensitive and hot guy on Tinder. I craved our first date, and I really hoped he would look like his profile pictures. He did. His beauty shocked me; he had blue eyes and perfect cheekbones. I thought it couldn’t be better. He was the one! But no… he opened his mouth and had a terrible breath. I tried to ignore it..I couldn’t. No one could. Besides, at the end of the date he told me to send him pics of my feet, and that he would send me his. Gross and creepy!
With all my share of weird and terrible dates, I was ready to give up. Even so, last week appeared a new request, and I decided to give Tinder one last chance.
Three days ago, our first date came in. We were going to a nice and quiet café. Heading to the meeting place, I couldn’t be more nervous and anxious. When I arrived, there he was, sitting in a table waiting for me. He was so handsome, just like on the pictures! Within a few minutes, my nerves were gone and I felt totally comfortable with Spencer.
We went for a walk, and later he drove me home. Still, the date went perfectly. We had so much fun together… and OMG the chemistry was undeniable.
I know we had just one date, yet I fell in love right away. I was so excited for what was coming for us that I did something crazy!
He can’t do this to me! I love him! I even changed my Facebook status, saying I’m his girlfriend. Did that freak him out? I can’t change it now, all my friends commented, and what would they say when they find out he disappeared?
I’m desperate! I think I messed up everything and ended our relationship before it even started. But what if I didn’t? What if something bad happened to him, and he’s injured or dead? I don’t know what’s the right answer.

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,school story,teen,teen love,first time,life story,Real Life Talk,true story,animated stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments