Advertisement

Cricut Iron On Blanket | Personalize with HTV

Cricut Iron On Blanket | Personalize with HTV In this video I show how easy it is to personalize a throw or blanket with heat transfer vinyl. I love using my Cricut Explore to cut the heat transfer vinyl, but you can use a Cricut Maker as well. You can cut just about any type of letters or designs in your iron on vinyl. For this project, I decided to make sorority gifts, so I ironed on Greek letters. You could create this personalize blanket or throw with initials, names, school names, organization names, images, and more. I apply my heat transfer vinyl with my Cricut Easy Press. It is such a great way to apply the iron on to your blanket. Simply cut the letters and apply them to the blanket and you've got a great personalized gift.

Check out links to products, the SVG file, project photos and more at:

how to,heat transfer vinyl,iron on,Cricut projects,cricut projects for beginners,cricut projects with vinyl,iron on cricut maker,personalized blankets with cricut,personalized blankets with names,cricut,cricut explore air 2,cricut maker,cricut maker projects,cricut gifts for christmas,cricut gifts for friends,iron on projects for cricut,easy cricut iron on projects,cricut maker iron on projects,iron on projects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments