Advertisement

Corinna Kopf told Tfue that I'm BETTER than him at Fortnite and he said THIS... (tfue's girlfriend)

Corinna Kopf told Tfue that I'm BETTER than him at Fortnite and he said THIS... (tfue's girlfriend) Corinna Kopf told Tfue that I'm BETTER than him at Fortnite and he said THIS... (tfue's girlfriend)
🔔 Subscribe
🔥 Instagram
🔥 Twitter
🔥 Twitch
🔥 Tik Tok @Formula

Corinna:
Randumb:
Aircool:

Corinna Kopf told Tfue that I'm BETTER than him at Fortnite and he said THIS... (tfue's girlfriend) I played with Tfue's girlfriend Corinna Kopf and she called Tfue and said I'm better than him at Fortnite...

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,corinna kopf,corinna,kopf,tfue,tfue fortnite,corinna fortnite,corinna kopf fortnite,corinna tfue,tfue girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments