Advertisement

Christmas bed room build off! (Ft. Doggo2136) (welcome to Bloxburg) | roblox|

Christmas bed room build off! (Ft. Doggo2136) (welcome to Bloxburg) | roblox| 🎄open me🎄

❄️subscribe for new/upcoming videos!

❄️put on notifications so you never miss an upload!

❄️like the video! Thank you for the support!

❄️comment new video ideas! (You will be shouted out!)

❄️share with your buddies/friends!

🎄hey everyone, welcome back to my channel! In today’s video I will be doing a video with doggo2136!
Don’t forget to subscribe to her as well! Get to her goal at 50 subscribers!
Anyways so I know the first part ok the video was deleted! 🥺
But I did show you what I did at the beginning of the video! Also with doggo she made a video about this build off as well to don’t forget to watch that as well!!
I have a give away going on!
Sadly it won’t be $100,000 anymore because of the increase of not donating a lot of money!
So it will only be $10,000! That’s still a lot but please don’t be sad it ain’t my fault that Bloxburg did that lol!
Anyways hope you enjoyed and don’t forget to subscribe and subscribe to doggo2136 channel to become a mint and a pup! Love ya!
Bye my mints!!!

roblox,welcome to bloxburg,bloxburg speed build,bedroom build off,bloxburg buildoff,doggo2136,yinyang830,Xxfirlin xX,XxfirlinxX,xxfirlinxx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments