Advertisement

CHIT CHAT GRWM | 10 MINUTES DAYTIME DATE LOOK | SUITABLE FOR WORK AND SCHOOL

CHIT CHAT GRWM |  10 MINUTES DAYTIME DATE LOOK | SUITABLE FOR WORK AND SCHOOL Hey my loves I have this new video for you ! I mentioned making this video in one of my previous videos and a few of you have requested i film a tutorial on how to achieve a super quick beat in under 10 mins! if i didn't have to explain the steps i took and also talk it'll take me ten mins! or even less to achieve this beat when i'm not fixing lashes. i do think that this look is also appropriate for working class ladies who have little to no time to get ready in the morning and also college students as well. do let me know your thoughts in the comments and thank you for watching!

For Sponsorships and collaborations please Email Lhidhiastanley@gmail.com

BEAUTY PRODUCTS
FACE
LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER IN FAWN (FOR HIGHLIGHT)
AND CHESTNUT ( FOR CONTOUR)
HUDABEAUTY SETTING POWDER IN "BLONDIE"
FENTY BEAUTY MOCHA MAMI BRONZER
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS HIGHLIGHTER IN "SUNSET AURA"

EYES
FENTY BEAUTY MOCHA MAMI RONZER


LIPS
TEES COSMETIC ORANGE LIPSTICK
ZARON BUTTER CUP LIPSTICK
_

BRUSHES I USE

EYE BRUSHES:

FACE BRUSHES:

___

I do have some Discount codes you may want to use, I do get a very little commission Incase you do decide to use it ☺️

CODE: LYDIA for 10% off on www.freckbeauty.com
__

The contacts I always have on are called TTDeye Edge Yellow-Green Colored Contact Lenses , click the link if you’d like to get yours,
My CODE is Lhidhiastanley10, for 10% off.

___

Please do SUBSCRIBE to me by clicking this link


Please lets be friends on social media
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
SNAPCHAT:

If you made it to this point just know I love you so much! And thank you for being a part of this journey ❤️❤️

makeup,glitter,woc,women,of,color,melanin,beaauty,nigerian,naija,mua,liner,cut,crease,easycutcrease,semicut,layefabeauty,jackieaina,omoyuki,toniolaoye,uwanialiyu,sisiope,sisiyemmie,beauty,blush,beginnerfriendly,tutotorial,detailed,eyeliner,eyelashes,talkthroughtutorial,shortandeasy,darkskin,makeupfordarkskin,artistcouture,anastasiabeverlyhills,hudabeauty,fentybeauty,milkmakeup,elciecosmetics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments