Advertisement

ASMR - Reiki for Emotional Struggles from Chronic Illness (Chakra Cleansing and Gentle Voice)

ASMR - Reiki for Emotional Struggles from Chronic Illness (Chakra Cleansing and Gentle Voice) Hello to all of my beautiful and diverse friends...Today is lovingly made for all of my friends out there who struggle with severe emotional issues from their chronic illness. I want you all to know you have the power to overcome anything, and I believe in you 100%. You....are....POWERFUL. I am sending so much love and good energy your way my amazing friends. Namaste.

This video is dedicated to my ASMR friends:

The AMAZING TirarADeguello who's link is:


The BEAUTIFUL Perception ASMR who's channel is:


The COURAGEOUS Star Lady ASMR who's channel is:



All of my filming and editing are done on my iPhone 8 and MacBook Air.

Join me on Instagram at: Sterling Bloom ASMR

Email me at: existentiallyerin@gmail.com

My videos are for entertainment purposes only. If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, or any other mental health issue please see your doctor. I love you all and want you to be healthy!
#asmr #reiki #chronicillness

asmr,reiki,reiki master,chronic illness,emotional distress,anxiety,anxiety relief,calm,rest,sleep,insomnia,relax,mindfulness,chronic disease,empowered,powerful,love,acceptance,inclusiveness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments