Advertisement

An Example of Poor Engine Maintenance !

An Example of Poor Engine Maintenance ! This is a ParaMotor Maintenance Video. I got my paramotor/quad 'USED' and in going over it when I got home I found a few things that needed my immediate attention. The fuel filter was incorrectly installed by the previous owner. He used 20 thous. safety wire on the top to secure it and a Zip Tie on the bottom. Insult to injury (nearly), not only did he have incorrect retaining devices top and bottom on the filter, but he couldn't be bothered to 'Bend the End' of the safety wire and he neglected to TRIM the cut-off of the Zip Tie There is NO excuse for this type of maintenance in aviation. I thought I would share this with you all as an educational tool.
Note ! Two future videos to come;
1) explaining my Aviation Credentials
and
2) How to safety wire and where to use it.

Maintenance

Post a Comment

0 Comments