Advertisement

'I’ve been hypnotizing neighborhood kids with psychedelics for the last 17 years' Creepypasta

'I’ve been hypnotizing neighborhood kids with psychedelics for the last 17 years' Creepypasta This is a new creepypasta scary story from nosleep, I had to lookup what binaural beats are and then make some for the background, I hope you like it let me know what you think!
ill be livestreaming on our discord server when i work on new videos, so make sure to join!
Also, I posted a new song on my music channel:

Check out the authors webite:

make sure to check out the original story:

►Somnium Music:
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!

►Join us on discord!
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Send your scary stories to: SomniumSubmissions@gmail.com
Or submit your scary story on our subreddit:

►Facebook:
►Twitter:
►Patreon:


#scarystories #creepypasta #nosleep

creepypasta,scary stories,horror stories,scary story,creepypasta stories,creepy pasta,creepypasta reading,creepy stories,nosleep,creepy story,nosleep stories,the dark somnium,horror,reddit stories,reading,nosleep story,creepy pasta stories,creepypastas,horror story,scary,creepy,creeps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments