Advertisement

Elizabeth ! Channel~ Get Side by Side with you Brethren by Blood Over Intent for Heaven on Earth

Elizabeth ! Channel~ Get Side by Side with you Brethren by Blood Over Intent for Heaven on Earth "It doesn't matter what you believe it was always what the fuck do you intend to do about it? So, I'm flyin' my colors clear Mother Fuckers under Maritime Law. This is my Fucking World." - Mark Braun, Satan, the Antichrist, The Devil

& the Garden of Eden is real ~blood over intent to get Blood thick with Satan. Eternal life with your loved ones is the prize. 144,000 elect that stand in truth. : )

"It's spelled out for you clear, I hold the power over death and nobody else. You will join me publicly in blood, and fill up the Book of Life or you will expire. I know where the Fountain of Youth is and I'm going to get my Eternal Life. I don't take money, worship, or advice you will join me in blood or expire by the Book." -Satan

New Age,Biblical,End Times Prophecy,Flat Earth,Dome,Satan,Quasiluminous,Garden of Eden,Land of Twilight,Heaven on Earth,Blood Over Intent,God,Holy,The Majestic One,The Good News,144,Science,Gospel,Revelation,Apocalypse,Rapture,Jesus Christ,Angel,Bible,End Time,Redemption,Salvation,Resurrection,Judgement,Honor,Truth,Integrity,Breaking News,Righteousness,Blood Magick,Occult knowledge,Wisdom,Secret,top stories,New World Order,globe,business,world,health,national,

Post a Comment

0 Comments