Advertisement

Bloodbath by Riot 100% (Extreme Demon)

Bloodbath by Riot 100% (Extreme Demon) Thumbnail by Lolwut(Link to his Channel here thanks gamer)
Message Me On Discord: Ensanity#5514
Level: Bloodbath by Riot
Song: At The Speed of Light by Dimrain47
Link To Song:
HOLY FUCKING FUCK DID I NOT EXPECT TO BEAT IT TODAY, I made it past Crack twice and died at 58% and 65% cause I'm a stupid dumy dumb, but besides that, I wasn't getting anywhere. I paused before Etzer since I had only gotten there 8 times prior so I was REALLY nervous going into it.
Furthest Deaths: 58, 61 x2, 65, 70, 71, 72, 79 x2, 80, 81, (Yes I did not die at the actually hard part of the Giron ship, but the straight fly that should be easy)90, 91, and 92(Shut up I know I should've never died there I'm bad I know lmao).

Gaming,Geometry,Dash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments