Advertisement

WILL I BUY IT?! PURCHASE OR PASS OCTOBER 2019

WILL I BUY IT?! PURCHASE OR PASS OCTOBER 2019 HEY Y'ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING TODAY! What are you thinking about these new releases? Some look so good and others are boring me! Let me know your thoughts in the comments!


Follow Trendmood on Instagram:


Subscribe to Samantha:


Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every TUESDAY and FRIDAY at 8am CST

Follow me on Instagram
@heatheraustinmakeup
@heathercaustin

Follow me on Twitter
@dhaustin

#willibuyit #purchaseorpass #antihaul

My EBATES REFERRAL LINK:


WATCH MORE VIDEOS!
*Drugstore fall glam
*My latest empties
*September favorites
*My top 29 products from 20 different brands in 20 minutes
*Makeup first impression

iMovie,beauty,makeup,new makeup,new releases,will i buy it,anithaul,purchase or pass,haul,mua,cute,blonde,chatty,glam,ulta,sephora,colourpop,tutorial,heather austin,glitter,eyeshadow,walmart,amazon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments