Advertisement

The NEW Pixel Client (Best FPS)

The NEW Pixel Client (Best FPS) The NEW Pixel Client (Best FPS)

Join my Discord:

In today's video we are testing out a NEW Client which I haven't used before, however this Client is known for giving the best FPS when playing on 1.7 and 1.8. So I decided to tryo ut the client and see how good it is, if you want me to compare this Pixel Client to others that I have used before then Like this video & Comment what client you want me to try out next.

Pixel Client:


Server IP:
play.jartexnetwork.com

Minelist:

Please use "SuchSpeed" as a referrer when creating a forum account

Texture Pack:
Scope Enhanced Default Edit

My Merch:


Official Social Media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:

If you're reading this comment tell me what client you use

family friendly video

new fps pvp client,new minecraft pvp client,best fps client,fps boost client,minecraft,suchspeed,best fps new client,pixel client,download 1.8 fps client,1.8 fps boost client,1.8 pvp client,badlion client,new pixel client,

Post a Comment

0 Comments