Advertisement

paper-based stickers

paper-based stickers this song is about paper-based stickers
SEE ME LIVE:
↓look down here for lots of cool stuff↓
- Twitter:
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST:
- NEW MERCH:

Gus Johnson
PO BOX 360616
Los Angeles, CA 90036

↓FOLLOW ME HERE PLEASE↓
- Twitter:
- Instagram: instagram.com/johnsongus
- Facebook:
- Reddit:
- Snapchat: motherxteresa
- Patreon:

pretty much this song is about paper-based stickers.

Gus Johnson plays all sorts of characters, from Mitchell Robbins to JK Rowling to some guy in God's Country to shooting videos with his mom to I don't know why I am writing this. I am Gus. I wrote this.

Thanks for watching and sharing! Don't stab people. I'll see you later.

paper-based stickers,gus,gus johnson,paper stickers,gus paper stickers,meme,new meme,sven,sven johnson,eddy burback,gus and eddy,gus and eddy podcast,trevor wallace,gus comedy central,me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments