Advertisement

MY ALLERGIC REACTION ALMOST RUINED ME! - ACNE, CONFIDENCE, PALMERS FADE CREAM

MY ALLERGIC REACTION ALMOST RUINED ME! - ACNE, CONFIDENCE, PALMERS FADE CREAM HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Today’s video will hopefully boost the confidence in those who suffer with acne or just not so great skin in general! I’ve suffered with acne for years now and when I finally got rid of my spots and was left with just scars, I tried a cream that was supposed to work and it took me straight back to square 1!

If you haven’t already, check out my previous videos:

SNEAKER SHIELD REVIEW - DO THEY WORK??
THORPE PARK VLOG: PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT, VR, PAUSE CHALLENGE AND MORE
WET LOOK HAIR INSTALL FT @THELUXEHAIR

STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:

Twitter: shanteldebonsu / cmysgame
Instagram: shanteldebonsu / cmysgame
Snapchat: shanteldebonsu / catchmyshoegame

BUSINESS:

For business and branding purposes please send an email
collabwithshantel@gmail.com

acne,skin,palmers,palmers fade cream,review,palmers fade cream review,confidence,self love,love,live,life,love live life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments