Advertisement

I've Got No Place to Go | Desperate for a Man

I've Got No Place to Go | Desperate for a Man OPEN ME FOR DISCOUNT CODES & LINKS TO PRODUCTS
CLICK ⬇️"SHOW MORE" ⬇️

“I got no place else to go,” he cried. Have you ever felt that way? Join Susan Little Poet and me as we revisit a movie from our past and explore how we viewed it as a young girl, how our lives have changed, what we have learned and if we see the movie with the same eyes as we did so many years ago. I chose "An Officer and a Gentleman." Thanks to the U.S. Department of Defense and Norfolk Naval Station for additional video footage.

👉 Little Poet (Susan): -

A "*" denotes affiliate or referral link. Should you to use it, I receive compensation on purchases or credits on sign ups. It doesn't cost you any extra on what you purchase and helps me make the channel better for you – win win!

MAKEUP WORN AND TOOLS USED:
- * Primer: or
- * Eye Primer:
- * Foundation: or or
- * Concealer:
- * Setting spray: or
- * Blush palette in Dark: or
- * Bronzer palette in Bronze Beauty: or
- * Eye shadow Palette in Rose Quartz:
- * Mascara primer: or
- * Mascara: or
- * Brow pencil in Taupe: or
- * Lipstick in Red Apple:
- * Contour palette: or
- * Contour brush: or
- * Crease brush:
- * Detail crease brush:
- * Color Cleaner:

- * An Officer and a Gentleman DVD:


#NoPlaceToGo
#LivingWithDepression
#WomenOver40


SUBSCRIBE to REAL CHICKS TV:

WELCOME to Real Chicks TV! I'm your Real Chick Carla Cash, am so happy you’re here and hope you'll subscribe. This channel is for and about women over 40, women over 50 and women over 60 - mature makeup, mature skincare, plus size fashion, life and anti-aging – even living with depression and anxiety. I’m 51 years old. I don’t use filters in my videos, nor have I had any cosmetic procedures. Thank you for watching! I appreciate you. ❤

Contact: 2realchicks@gmail.com
FOLLOW ME!
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

DISCOUNT CODES:
⭐ DISCOUNT CODES ⭐
- * Sign up for FASHOM clothing styling service and receive a $10 credit:
- * City Beauty and City Lips: Use code REALCHICKSTV for 10% off!
- * Gerard Cosmetics - Get 30% off with code 2realchicks!
- * Emile Cordon – Use code 2REALCHICKS and save 10%!
- * Ella Freda Organics Skincare – Use code CARLA10 for 10% discount on all purchases site wide
- * Try Amazon Prime for FREE!


I've lost 60 pounds so far!
MY FAVORITE PROTEIN PRODUCTS TO LOSE WEIGHT
* Chocolate Powder:
* Protein shakes:
* Cereals: and
* Snacks: and

FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP and where I get most of my products, outfits and accessories:
- * Zulily:
- * Ulta:
- * Sephora:
- * Macy's:
- * Nordstrom Rack:


- * Get CASH BACK when you shop online with Rakuten/Ebates! Sign up for free here:

- * Affiliate program: I use MagicLinks for product links:

☑️ NOTE: Video NOT sponsored. All items shown purchased with my own money. Receiving an item for free never sways my opinion or prevents me from sharing my true feelings.

☑️ DISCLAIMER: For entertainment and informational purposes only. Always consult with an appropriate professional before doing any skin, makeup, exercise, beauty, diet, or health routine or purchasing or using any products mentioned. Seek professional advice.

an officer and a gentleman,an officer and a gentleman i got nowhere else to go,an officer and a gentleman ive got nowhere else to go,an officer and a gentleman i got nowhere else,an officer and a gentleman i have nowhere else to go,Desperate for a man,Ive Got No place to go,I got no place else to go,Little Poet,Carla Cash,Real Chicks TV,women over 40,mature makeup,plus size fashion,living with depression,over 50,anti aging,mature skincare,Navy life,anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments