Advertisement

If you're bored of watching the black hole, click on this video.

If you're bored of watching the black hole, click on this video. Make sure to use code "Diversity" in the item shop. If you end up using my code, make sure to record it and DM me it on Twitter, so I can follow you guys!

I stream almost daily, so keep post notifications on, so you guys know when I go live or upload a video. Make sure to like comment and subscribe!
#ControllerPlayer
Social Media
www.twitter.com/DiversitySZN
www.instagram.com/DiversitySZN

Diversity,DiversitySZN,fortnite,best controller player,best controller fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite controller,best console player,fortnite best console player,controller player,best controller player fortnite,controller,fortnite best settings,fortnite gameplay,best fortnite controller player,fortnite best sensitivity,best controller fortnite player,best controller player in fortnite,best controller fortnite players,

Post a Comment

0 Comments