Advertisement

I MADE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLUTE TRAP BEAT | The Best Flute VST Every Producer Needs

I MADE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLUTE TRAP BEAT | The Best Flute VST Every Producer Needs 🎁Get the FREE Midi Pack here:
🔥Get the full version (200+ Midis & Bonuses) Here:

🔊 Get my sound packs I use in the video:
🌊 Road to 100k, join the family now:

In this video, I made a beautiful flutey trap beat from scratch and show you the best vst for flutes - bansuri! Enjoy

🗣Connect with Me:
↪︎
↪︎
✉️ Email: prodbyocean@gmail.com


My favourite plugins / VSTs:
Scaler:
Addictive Keys:
Chromaphone 2:
Philharmonik 2:
Ample Guitar Lite:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m Ocean, a music producer / beat maker from London. On my channel you’ll find me making beats from scratch, logic pro x tutorials (but you can apply it to fl studio, ableton, lmms or whatever DAW you use), music producer vlogs, how to make beats, how to sample, how to mix beats etc. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section 🌊

how to make flutey trap beats,making a beat,making a beat in logic pro x,logic pro x,logic pro x tutorial,how to make beats,how to make flute beats,best vst,best plugins,best vsts for trap,best vsts for hip hop,best flute vst,bansuri,ocean,prod by ocean,best vsts 2019,top 5 vsts,beat making,i made the most beautiful beat ever,making a beat from scratch,beat making tutorial,how to make trap beats,how to make beat like weezy,flute trap beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments