Advertisement

I Have a Crush on My Own Brother - Story that Actually Happened

I Have a Crush on My Own Brother - Story that Actually Happened To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com
if you are an animator, designer or voice artist and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address.

Transcript:

I have a problem. And by problem, I mean a really bad problem. I have this classmate who sits a few chairs away from me. He seriously dislikes me. How do I know that? He’s said it point blank to my face before. Not the point. Even though he constantly looks at me during and outside of class. Wanna hear the worse part? I have a crush on him.

It started off weird. He was the anomaly in the class. Quiet, reserved, kind of brooding, and very asocial. He’s not failing the class, but he’s not soaring either. For some reason, I was attracted to him. Not flat out in love, but enough for me to know I liked him, even though I didn’t even know his name. Pretty sad, if you ask me. Now that I think about it, I never really talked to him. There was one time where I tried to introduce myself. It was right after class. He was slow to pack his things, so I went over to him first. I tried to introduce myself, tell him my name and whatnot, but he just looked at me, stood up and walked past me. I was pretty confused, seeing as I didn’t even know the guy, and he was so hostile towards me. I never tried to talk to him again after that, but I kept catching him staring at me. He would look away whenever I caught him. He never spoke to me or followed me. All he did was stare at me. For some reason, that was endearing to me. Crazy, I know, just hear me out. Whenever I would catch him looking at me, he wouldn’t glare or scowl at me. It was more like a passive, curious look. He was sending me mixed signals constantly. He kept staring at me like he wanted to talk to me, or even be my friend.

I eventually learned his name from classmates. His name was Louis, and he never talked to anyone in the school. He didn’t have any friends, or anyone willing to talk to him. Appearance wise, I can see why. He was pretty intimidating. Dark eyes, dark, curly hair, tall… he glared at everything he stared at. Except me, apparently. Even with that knowledge in my mind, I never talked to him. I don’t know why, but I preferred to observe him instead of getting hands-on knowledge. Some people suspect him to have bad intentions and others found his whole demeanor hot and attractive. I would agree with the latter. He most definitely wasn’t unattractive, and even though he hated interaction, he caught a lot of people’s attention. Including mine. One day, during school, I had arrived at class earlier than everyone else. The only one who was in the classroom was Louis, much to my luck. I didn’t say a word. I just sat at my desk, unpacked my bag, and grabbed my books. He sat in the corner of the classroom, quiet, and staring at me once again. I could feel it. I heard him shift behind me and his stood next to my desk, looking down at me. Now remember, I still had a teensy crush on him, so that automatically made me flustered. I hid it well, though. I asked him if he needed anything, and he just told me he hated me again. It didn’t sting as much as the first time, but it still bothered me.

To know the rest of the story, watch the full video. Don't forget to give your advice in the comment section of this video.

short story,short stories,story,stories,story animated,school,school life,student,brother,sister,family,friends,best friend,grades,college,education,high school,degree,love,crush,love life,relationship,relationships,actually happened,irl,true story,real life,real life story,amazing,my story,teenagers,teen stories,my story animated,dory story,real life talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments