Advertisement

How To Inspect A USED Gibson Les Paul

How To Inspect A USED Gibson Les Paul Link to FREE PDF


Gibsons Serial number information page

Black light


My favorite inspection kit ( I keep this with me everywhere I go)


Zither stands


String Swing sideways guitar hangers


Strings I use on my Les Pauls


Gibson Multi-Tool


Gibson Brown Case for LP


Cleaning supplies I use


Dava Picks


Become a Patreon and support more videos like this


Here is a discount code fore merch on our store
Code: DHQZ4VW10G


Send questions that might get featured in a video here
askknowyourgear@gmail.com

Send photos of you in your shirt here
pmcknight7@gmail.com

how to buy a gibson les paul,gibson les paul vs epiphone les paul,epiphone les paul studio,gibson les paul,gibson play authentic,gibson play authentic video,namm 2020,namm 2019,winter namm,summer namm,know your gear,gibson destroys guitars,gibson how it's made,gibson maintence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments