Advertisement

HOW I COVER UP MY ACNE | EVERY DAY MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR FALL

HOW I COVER UP MY ACNE | EVERY DAY MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR FALL HOW I COVER UP MY ACNE / EVERY DAY MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR FALL

get my worth necklace, pearl necklace, and MY NEW RING here!! xoxo
----

The products:

Drunk Elephant moisturizer:
Drunk Elephant sunshine serum:
Cetaphil:
Laura Mercier concealer:
Nude Stix:
Powder:
lip balm:
Nude Stix bronzer stick:
Hoola Bronzer:
glossier cloud paint:
highlighter: (closest match) I think they changed their color names
facial mist:
my freckle maker/brow pencil:
mascara:














LOVE YOU GUYS!!
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS VIDEO! :)

I don't own any of these songs. All copyright goes to the owner of the songs.

☞Social Media:
❁Instagram: summermckeen
❁Twitter: summermckeen
❁Snapchat: summermckeen
❁Facebook: Summer McKeen
--------------------------------------------
☞I have a P.O. box!!
28241 CROWN VALLEY PKWY
Ste F #437
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
--------------------------------------------
☞Business inquires: kyle@scalemanagement.co

Thank you so so so much for all your support and love!♡♡
Make sure to subscribe if you aren't already to see new videos every week!
Comment what videos you want to see next!

FAQ:
How old am I? 20 years old
How tall am I? 5'6
What camera do I use? Canon G7X
What editing software do I use? Final Cut Pro X

makeup,breakout,skincare routine,clear skin,makeup for acne,scarring,acne scar,break out,color correct,breakouts,best foundation,top foundation,how to cover breakouts,top concealer,how to color correct,ance makeup,grwm fall 2019,everyday makeup routine,morphe,every day makeup routine,every day fall makeup,no makeup makeup routine,everyday routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments