Advertisement

Deeeep.io #1:Astounding Anaconda Anomalies

Deeeep.io #1:Astounding Anaconda Anomalies 15 days until halloween. I was super bored, so I decided to release a video far before I said I would. This video is about Deeeep.io, a game I haven't played in a while. In case you are new to my channel, I keep on changing my mind on what kind of videos I want to do, so a lot of videos before this one will be very unrelated.

In this episode, an anomaly with anaconda occurs. Along with this, I prove that I suck at combat but also prove I am very good at running away - very, very, good, at running away. Watch to see what I mean

The music is mostly generic sound effects, along with Monody by TheFatRat and Not for Nothing by Otis McDonalds


My discord!


My friend ChubbyPuppy


My friend Enlighten


My friend Truely Irrelevant

Ooga booga booga

deeeep.io,deeeepio,deeeep,io,anaconda,gameplay,anomaly,fish,ocean,swamp,alligator,snapping,turtle,crocodile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments