Advertisement

Youthful Affirmations | Think Yourself young, Reverse Your Ageing and Look 10 Years Younger Now❕

Youthful Affirmations | Think Yourself young, Reverse Your Ageing and Look 10 Years Younger Now❕ Do you find yourself wanting to look young again? Use the powerful affirmations in this recording to think yourself young, regain your youthfulness and reverse your age naturally using the law of attraction. The affirmations in this recording can replace your anti-ageing products and give you the perfect health and skin you always wanted. You will be looking 10 years younger in no time.

The music used in this video consists of binaural beats with 432 Hz theta waves to help you reach a deeper meditative state. For best results listen to this video every day using headphones.

I am full of radiant health and youthful energy.

I am high on life and it shows.

I am naturally anti-ageing.

I am becoming more and more youthful every day.

I am healthy, ageless and vibrant.

I am increasingly youthful and alive.

I am aging in reverse.

I am de-ageing my life by the positive actions I take.

I am forever ageless.

I am ageless.

I feel better today than I did when I was a teenager.

I feel healthier and younger than I ever have before.

I feel young and full of vitality.

I have reversed the aging process through the deliberate intent of my thoughts.

I have the energy and enthusiasm of a child.
I have 20/20 vision.

I have acute hearing.

I have significantly decreased my biological age by adopting a more positive outlook on life.

I have perfect eyesight.

I have reversed the aging process with my positive thoughts and actions.

I have reversed the aging process through my positive beliefs and actions.

I have significantly decreased my biological age by adopting a healthier lifestyle.

I have the youthful exuberance of a child.

I intend to remain youthful and vibrant every day of my life.

I keep my mind youthful by making sure I take time each day to play.

I know that I am only as old as I think and feel.

I look 20 years younger than my age.

I look amazing for my years.

I look many years younger than I actually am.

I look, think, and feel youthful at all times.

I look and feel forever young, ageless, and vibrant.

I look and feel 10 years younger than I am.

I love looking 20 years younger than my age.

I look younger and healthier every day.

I wake up every morning one day younger than yesterday.

I plan to live a long and vibrant life. I maintain a youthful appearance by constantly seeking the joy in every new day.

I only think youthful thoughts.

I see myself growing younger every day.

I visualize myself at my perfect age.

I maintain a youthful appearance by constantly thinking positive thoughts.

I radiate youth and vivacity in all that I do.

I plan to really enjoy my 100th birthday.

I welcome eternal youth into my life.

In spirit I have eternal youth, so I let my spirit shine through every day.

My belief in my soul’s eternity is reflected in how I look and feel.

My body de-ages while I sleep.

My body de-ages with every positive action I take.

Now❕

Post a Comment

0 Comments