Advertisement

Why do I need a Pre-Approval to start looking at houses???

Why do I need a Pre-Approval to start looking at houses??? I get asked all of the time "What do I need to start the process of buying a house?". In this video I will describe the top three reasons why myself and so many other agents require a pre-approval to start looking at homes. It is a common misconception for clients that they don't need one before they start shopping around for houses. Of course, you can look at most houses without one, but any agent that does that, is not a knowledgeable and respected agent. You want to work with an agent that knows their worth and knows that they as valuable to you and you are to them. Let me tell you, YOU ARE VALUABLE!

New home buyer,home buyer,preapproval,lenders,buying a house,why do I need a preapproval?,what do I need to start looking for a house,start the home buying process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments