Advertisement

What is Law of Attraction and How Does it Really Work | Misconceptions About Law of Attraction

What is Law of Attraction and How Does it Really Work | Misconceptions About Law of Attraction I have been using the law of attraction for 10 years and have realized that it really works. While trying various methods of the law of attraction, I also got to know about the misconceptions people carry about the law of attraction.

This video, I have tried to introduce to the different facets of the law of attraction like visualization, self-affirmation etc in a simple way. Do, watch the video till the end to know about the misconception surrounding the law of attraction.

Self-affirmation sentences:- I keep getting money easily and frequently.
I am the best. I am very positive.
Today's day is going to be the best day of my life.
Whatever I desire, I get everything.

Background music:- Royalty Free Music from Bensound (happy rock)

Video courtesy- Video created by Pressmaster available on Pexels.
Video created by Taryn Elliott available on Pexels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like---Share--Comment---Subscribe

-------------------------------------------------------

Facebook-

-------------------------------------------------------

Website-

-------------------------------------------------------

Instagram-

---------------------------------------------------------

Twitter-

-------------------------------------------------------

Pinterest -

#lawofattraction #thesecret #manifestation

Law of attracion,how does law of attraction work,what is visualization,how to do visualization effectively,what is self affirmation,benefits of positive thinking,misconceptions about law of attraction,law of attraction misconceptions,how does visualizaion work,visualization,my law of attraction story,the secret,the secret by Rhonda Byrne,manifestation,manifestation and law of attraction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments