Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY | healthy college weight loss

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY | healthy college weight loss A college what I eat in a day to try and healthfully lose weight! This is a typical day in my life that shows how I try to eat healthy and a good amount of food every day. I also share what my Sunday meal prep in my dorm looks like AND share what my weekly dorm food staples are! Enjoy!

My TikTok: @misshannahashton
Shop the AirFryer, Kurig, and Reusable K-Cups I Use:

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
Hey! I'm Hannah Ashton and it is my goal to inspire and help other student entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams and life goals!

SHOP MY WORKBOOK PLANNER:
I N S T A G R A M:
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
What is your camera? Canon EOS 70D + sigma 30mm lens
What do you edit with? Final Cut Pro X
How old are you? 20
What College do you go to? Belmont University
Whats your major? Entrepreneurship

DISCOUNTS: (we love a good one, right?)
Glossier: ($10)
Classpass (what I use for ALL my workout classes): ($40)
Shop my Amazon page:

Business Sponsorship inquiries: lyndsay@tla-management.com
Other inquiries: hannahashtonyt@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. :)

what i eat in a day,healthy what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day to lose weight,college what i eat in a day,healthy college what I eat in a day,healthy dorm room,healthy dorm room meals,healthy air fryer meals,healthy air fryer recipes,air fryer meal prep,college,hannah ashton,day in the life,healthy weight loss,college weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments