Advertisement

Warbeck house one but one away from entry. Listen you do crazy stuff growing up. Apologies ok

Warbeck house one but one away from entry. Listen you do crazy stuff growing up. Apologies ok Mate of chubbs. I know who you are. You use to live on warbeck. But the past is the past. Times change. And I certainly have. I don't remember a lot of things. But I remember that day. And apologies for that day. But I have more things to worry about at the minute. My neighbour next door neighbour as been stalking me been harassing me. For years. You've been told lies about me. As as everyone else he and family have come into contact with. There's certain women on the bus who are friends with stalking neighbours mates. Who are watching me on a daily basis. The language I used I have my reasons. Watch my videos to see what I mean. But the older lady and the Dwarf or never to be trusted. This week. Monday and Tuesday got of after them both. Both times smelt shit. Like they have dropped sumat. So on Thursday and Friday I got of before them. And I've not smelt anything.

Apologies

Post a Comment

0 Comments