Advertisement

Trakoss - Write On The Walls Of A Fragile Mind

Trakoss - Write On The Walls Of A Fragile Mind YouTube:

YouTube Topic:

Bandcamp:

Spotify:

Itunes - Apple Music:

Deezer:

Amazon Music:

iHeartRadio:

Twitter:

Equip Board:

Free Sample Packs:



Bio:

Hey, my name is Metrid Siardily, but you can call me Trakoss (tray-cose). I compose melodic dubstep and other electronic genres of the sorts. Subscribe on YouTube to be notified of all my songs, and album stream releases. And maybe consider even supporting me on Patreon so I can continue to endeavor deeper into music. Thank you for any support you may give.



Am I on Beat Saber yet?

Trakoss,Write On The Walls Of A Fragile Mind,Trakoss - Write On The Walls Of A Fragile Mind,Dragon,EP,Dragon EP,Trakoss - Dragon EP,Music,Dubtep,Dubstep Music,Melodic Dubstep,Melodic Dubstep Music,2020,Melodic Dubstep 2020,Dubstep 2020,Future,Bass,Future Bass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments