Advertisement

She Pretends Shes Blind So She Can Know Everyone's DIRTY Secrets (Reacting To True Story Animations)

She Pretends Shes Blind So She Can Know Everyone's DIRTY Secrets (Reacting To True Story Animations) Reacting to more "True" story animations with one girl pretending she's blind so she can know people's dirty secrets & another kid that swears ghosts are haunting him..leave a LIKE for more!

More Kubz Scouts True Story Animations Reactions:


My Story Animated:


Dory Story:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,true story animations,my story animated,true story,true stories animated,story time,share my story,share my story reactions,my horrible life,kubz scouts reactions,animation reactions,animations,scary animations,animation,animated,story animations,story,real story,animatons,funny,cartoon,storytime,my story,true stories,she pretends shes blind,pretending to be blind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments