Advertisement

SCORPIO | PLANNING AN EXIT STRATEGY? THERE ARE MORE OPTIONS THAN YOU THINK! ✨ | MARCH 1 - 15, 2020

SCORPIO | PLANNING AN EXIT STRATEGY? THERE ARE MORE OPTIONS THAN YOU THINK!  ✨ | MARCH 1 - 15, 2020 Scorpio loves! Thank you so much for tuning in. I hope this reading resonates with you and is helpful for you ❤️ And remember, allow the cards to speak to you and feel free to get your own personal intuitive message from them! 😊

It is my intention that you receive at least one message for you in this reading ❤️

✨ Want to buy me a coffee as a thanks? Click here: ✨
✨Energy exchange via donation: paypal.me/sheridevries✨
🙏 THANK YOU 🙏

If you would like a personal reading re: any circumstance/guidance/questions you may have, I am currently offering readings for $33.33 USD (recorded & then unlisted YouTube video). Please email me (found below) if interested, and let me know what you're wanting this reading to be around ❤️

I also offer distance reiki healing services for $44.44 USD - email me and we can set something up if you are interested! 😊🙌❤️

Twitter: SovereignRev
IG: sovereignrevolution
Email: sovereignrevolutionnow@gmail.com

xoxo

scorpio,scorpio march,scorpio love,scorpio weekly,scorpio tarot,scorpio march 2020,scorpio march 2020 tarot reading,scorpio march tarot,scorpio weekly tarot,scorpio march weekly tarot,scorpio march intuitive messages,scorpio march spiritual messages,scorpio today,scorpio reading for today,scorpio reading today,scorpio pick a card reading,scorpio soulmate reading,scorpio tarot reading,scorpio reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments