Advertisement

Reacting to Trisha Paytas’s “Alters'

Reacting to Trisha Paytas’s “Alters' In this video Infinity does a lot of armchair psychology please in no way feel offended if you share a disorder that comparisons are made towards.
We are trying to acknowledge symptoms of other disorders she is alleged to have that hold more truth than what she is now alleging herself to have.
I am just an individual with dissociative identity disorder, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder one. I am not an educator I am sharing my thoughts, opinions and feelings on my disorder and opinions on how other people project their alleged disorders.
If you want to be properly educated on dissociative identity disorder please look into the following channels.
DissociaDID

Multiplicity and me

dissociative identity disorder,mental health,trista paytas,DID,Multiple personality disorder,Anthony Padilla,dissociaDID,

Post a Comment

0 Comments